A private client once asked us why we didn’t offer corporate catering. We didn’t know why, so now we do.
Ever since that epiphany we have strived to provide the same exciting menus and service for our corporate guests as we do for our private clients. Whether it’s a wedding for a few, or a gala dinner for a few hundred, our focus and attention to detail remains the same.
contact Charlie on:
- Increased guest numbers does not have to equal decreased choice
- Canteen sounds a bit Seventies – We prefer staff restaurant
- Buffets can be interesting (Honest!) – It’s all about the presentation
- Service with a smile – Great food needs to be backed up with great staff
- Bang for your buck – We will work closely with you to meet budget requirements
- Implementation of onsite catering, such as a restaurant, café bar or office trolley services
- Gala dinners, five courses for five hundred? Not a problem
- Product launches, seal the deal with a little culinary persuasion
- Conference packages, the guest speaker may be boring, but the food doesn’t have to be
- Event planning, stretch tents to a stretch limo. We can help you source it