We feel nothing leaves a more lasting impression than good food. That is why we use only the freshest ingredients to produce the very best dishes.
Lemon Zest is a family run business founded in 2002. We feel nothing leaves a more lasting impression than good food. That is why we use only the freshest ingredients to produce the very best dishes.
Sourcing our ingredients from local suppliers whenever possible, and keeping it seasonal and British wherever we can.
We understand the importance of attention to detail, timely delivery and of working closely with you, and the other suppliers you have chosen, to create the most perfect event.
Just like our clientele no two events are ever the same. We thrive on that fact and love creating new dishes for people that compliment their image and personality.
- Provide a personal and friendly service, utilising our knowledgeable and approachable staff
- Aim to be at the forefront of the ever-evolving world of events with our menus, presentation and design ideas
- Always give our customers more than they expect
- Remain passionate about every event we cater for
- Create menus that get your guests talking for all the right reasons
- The Managing Director Natasha – a wealth of experience, has been in it for more years than she can remember and still passionate about each and every event.
- The Operations Director – grand title for the person who helps everyone with anything and everything; we cannot turn without this cog.
- The Chef’s – tall hats, tall orders, tall egos, we love your food.
- The Co-ordinators – always the bridesmaid, never the bride! Every event is planned with passion and precision.
- The Administration-crosses all the t’s and dots all the i’s.
Natasha Steiner has 20 years experience in the catering and hospitality industry. She created Lemon Zest from her home kitchen in 2002.
She trained at the world-renowned Christina Martin School of Food & Drink in Durban, South Africa, before working with an array of huge names in motor sport, including: Ducati GP, Yamaha GP, Fox Racing, F1 Ferrari, F1 Benetton, P1 Power Boats and the Williams GB Touring Car Championship racing team. Staying true to her roots, Natasha and Lemon Zest took on the contract to cater for Mercedes GP at their HQ, and at all their domestic events.
Despite this huge contract, Natasha says , “We absolutely pride ourselves on never losing sight of how special every event is. Each one requires a personal touch, and I am confident that the enthusiastic and professional team at Lemon Zest consistently deliver inspiring menus and first class service to ensure that your event is one that both we, and you, can be proud of”.